WordCamp Kochi 2017 is happening on the 19th of February, 2017. Get your tickets for #WCKochi right away!
Please Note: Your ticket includes access to sessions, Tea or Coffee, Snacks and Lunch on the event day.
If you have any queries, please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
What to do if your transaction fails?
In the unfortunate (and unlikely) event of a transaction failure, resulting in a non-issuance of ticket (amount debited from card/acccount, but ticket not generated), please do not panic. Such issues are normally associated with connection issues, which we do not have control over, unfortunately. If such an issue occurs, we kindly request you to contact your respective card issuer/bank, to get a refund of the said amount. Please drop us a line if you have any other concerns regarding tickets – we are happy to help.
- It is mandatory to carry the copy of the eMail sent to you after successful payment. It must be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) NO physical print-out (re-think | Save environment). As a security measure, we advise you to carry a valid identity.
- Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
- Event ID card: Issued at the venue’s registration desk, as per the event schedule. Please carry the same event id-card throughout the day.
- Right of admission reserved by the Event &/or Venue Management
- By submitting the form, you are approving WordCamp Kochi 2017 to send relevant eMail & SMS communication in regards to the event & ticketing.
- By submitting the form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the ‘Code-of Conduct‘.
- The Event ID may contain a QR Code which will have the following info: First Name, Last Name, Twitter (if mentioned), Website URL (if mentioned). You may choose to including the following during the purchase of the ticket: eMail &/or Mobile.
- Disclaimer: Please note your First & Last Name will be publicly visible on Attendees page along with your Gravatar. Also (if mentioned) the Twitter Handle & the Website URL will be publicly visible. We may not publicly display any other info submitted in the form, unless indirectly in form of statistics &/or report.